TECNOVO and KONER, companies of TKT group, are pleased to inform customers and operators they’ll be present with their own stand (HALL: 11, STAND: A56) at the "Wire 2022", which will take place in Germany, Düsseldorf city, from 20th to June 24th, 2022.
Despite these difficult and tumultuous years, TKT has increased its efforts, as well as in the strengthening of its ever-growing market, in important R&D programs, investments in new machinery and technologies as well as expansion of its product portfolio, to offer customers increasingly innovative, integrated and synergistic solutions.
Below some innovations in the group's offer that will be presented during the event:
• New “green” lubricants improving performances in terms of lubrication and drawing speed
• Innovative drawing dies with low porosity micro-grains and high resistance to wear and toughness
• New K.340 pressure dies with micro-grains
• New generation machines for dies regrinding and polishing
• Diamond and tungsten carbide dies regrinding service (by the new company Koner East)
• D-lab, the innovative instrument for measuring the dies diameter
• High performance wiping pads for galvanizing process, made with specific coating treatments and internal and external lubrication
• Brushes for final wire and wire rod cleaning, which guarantee an extralong work-life
• New Ecoclean® machine for wire and wire rod cleaning
• Integrated solutions for the production of galvanized wire
We look forward to meet you at our booth!