TKT GROUP at Wire Düsseldorf 2016
TECNOVO and KONER, leading companies of Tkt Group, are going to meet their customers at TKT’s booth (HALL 11, BOOTH: A56) for the "Wire 2016" trade show, that is going to take place in Germany, Düsseldorf, from April 4th to April 8th 2016.
On the occasion of this event, very important newness will be showcased, as result of Tkt Group will to provide customers with more and more innovative solutions, reaping the profits of the recent big efforts in terms of investments, products research and development, technological innovation and continuous improvement.
One of the main innovations of recent development is TECNOLUBRE FM/241, a special calcium lubricant, specific for high carbon galvanized wire added with special tackifier additives, to be used in the first steps.
The main characteristics of this innovative calcium soap:
- Universal soap used for HC, LC and alloy steel
- Medium content of fatty acids
- Very low content of TiO2
- 100% boron and sulfurized additives free
- Sticky additives improving the lubricant adhesion to the wire
- Better lubrication in the redrawing process, especially in wet operations
Furthermore, a very new product is going to be launched: TECNOLUBRE FM/413, the first calcium/sodium beaded lubricant in the worldwide market.
Below the main features:
- Beaded product
- 100% dust and borax free
- Perfect sliding of the soap on the wire, minimizing the friction
- Very low final residual
- Partially soluble in water
- Excellent results for high carbon Zn/Al coated wire
Both the innovative products will be presented at “Wire Show 2016” for the very first time.
See you there!